Sunday 15 January 2012

My Poems 3

Love can never be defined,
But for me you gave it a meaning.
I see a world bright, deep in your eyes,
Making me go calm and always helping me to rise,
I am not a good human being or as wise,
My heart shrinks to a little when my world in your eyes, cries.
Over and above the world i put you,
I will be standing right in front, no matter how long for you may be the queue.
The moments for which we stand apart will always be few,
We will make moments everyday of our love, refreshing and new.
You have always given me the strength to stand upright,
How far you may be from my sight,
Its only when i look deep into your eyes, do i get all the might.
I wish to talk to you all the time,
Some call it a sin, some call it a crime,
But for me love will always be what comes prime.
This is just the beginning part,
I'll write till i empty my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment