Friday 13 January 2012

My poems

Love can never be defined,
But for me you gave it a meaning.
An evening with you on a silent hill,
When all the love in the world would be there to fulfill,
Your lovely voice silently speaking, enough to thrill,
Your soothing presence enough for the comforting mountains to kill,
Your falling hairs enough for the swaying trees to stand still,
Your glowing face enough for the waterfall to take a glance and force all its water to spill,
Your holding hand enough for the mountain range's gaps to fill,
Your touch enough for the sun to step aside for the moon and chill,
Your smile enough for the moon to turn into a quill,
This is how i wish our evening to be,
You and me on a silent trip just set free.
This is just the beginning part,
I'll write till i empty my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment