Monday 23 January 2012

My Poems 4

Love can never be defined,
But for me you gave it a meaning.
Another evening with you on a silent hill,
When you and me would be there again with loads of love to spill.
The distance between us would gradually descent,
Love will acquire the surroundings without anyone to resent,
We forget the past and future and let ourselves go for the present,
I come close and say a few words but you just don't apprehend.
You got lost in the very feelings of your own heart,
As if getting mesmerized on a snowing mountain, enjoying the ride on a wooden cart.
Emotions swaying at a cruising speed,
With nothing else, and just love to feed,
In that soothing ambience, that is all i guess we need,
As if writing an epic, for the entire world to read.
I have no notion where this would finally lead,
But surely, its the most beautiful plant that could have grown from my seed.
Each moment spent with you will always be there to cherish,
Just wish to be a part of as many, before i perish.
This is just the beginning part,
I'll write till i empty my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment